Monday, March 20, 2006

Knot experienced at this


So, during our adventures at the last fetish flea market my slave rae convinced me to buy 50 feet of soft, white nylon rope. She also, last Christmas, bought me a book on intricate rope bondage. Sometimes my rae likes to apply little hints....with a sledgehammer.
Okay, so I'm going to try and tackle intricate rope bondage. It's something I've always loved to look at, a girl intricately bound, and it's something I really should know as a Gorean Master, since you should be able to restrain your slave, even if struggling, with rope or leather ties in something under 15 seconds. However, there are two barriers I have to overcome.
First, intricate rope bondage can take a while to do, sometimes up to half an hour (during which, invariably, right near the end your slave will say she has to go pee), then you look at them for a few minutes, tease and play, and then let them out again. Unless you tie them in a way that they are available for use, I never saw much point besides temporarily turning them into living works of erotic art. Some things are kind of cool. I've seen girls in rope dresses and corsets. I saw two girls tied together hanging from a framework where they had to work together to get free, but if they were selfish they got more tangled. They could only pull rope ends to free themselves with their mouths, and of course the Dom had put all the important free rope ends they needed to pull in very creative places on the other girl. But, in general, never saw much point to it. Leather and steel restraints contrast nicely with the vulnerability of a slave girl, and they use buckles I can fasten in just a few seconds.
The Second thing is this: I am HORRIBLE with my hands. I think God has gifted me with many talents, of which I am extremely grateful. Overall I did pretty well in the genetic crap shoot of life. However, this is balanced out by what could nearly be considered a curse when it comes to making things, repairing things, etc. I remember when I was a kid I tried to make a model of the SDF-1. It was a beginners level model, fairly easy, or so the box said. It was an unmitigated disaster. A mess. Things were uneven, other things broke, some things just fell apart. I also did a lot of shopwork in high school. Were it not for shop class no less than half of my semesters in high school would have been 4.0.
I never got higher than a B in shop. Most of the time I got a C, and that's because there was a fair amount of book work and book tests. Fefnagale can attest to this: When you hand me a tool and something to put together, something's going to either break or explode.
And it's not just a lack of skill, it seems to be luck too. I've done demonstrations where I had me and someone else order something mechanical. If they opened it, it was fine. If I opened it, it was broken and had to be sent back to the factory. I went through three, count them, three motherboards trying to build my last computer. Two I got offline, one at a computer show. All of them didn't work when hooked up. Sending each one back, all three were confirmed defectively manufactured and my money was returned. Even the sales people were amazed.
Now, I've warned rae about this, and yet and still she trusts me so much she's willing to put her life, and delicate little limbs in my hands as I try to learn rope work. That's love and devotion for you....
Hopefully that will be enough to break the curse.

The girl in the picture is bondage model Dita Von Teese, a sub who has hit it big on the modeling scene. As far as actresses and models go she tops my list of favorites. She's mastered the "pleading eyes" look and a lot of people say no one has been along like her since Bettie Page, whom she often impersonates.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man....

is your blog only gonna be about your "lifestyle" ?

just a question and NOTHING else is with it. just trying to get the flavor of your blog.

i was in noir leather the other day ( in R.O.) . got her some "stripper heels" . the clear ones. mmmm...gigidy gigidy , gigidy gooooo!!!!!!

i just hope you dont slip and knock yourself out while you got her tied up. thats the danger i see with that. Ty comes by , trips you up , you fall and are knocked clean the hell out.

you might not see the humor , but imma a sicko in my own way. i can see comedy in the worst situations. thank O for that.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Dark Lord said...

no, it's going to range all over the place. Gamin', politics, life in general, etc.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck and I hope you and Rae survive with only intentional marks.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I like it as an art. It is interesting to look at, and ive seen a couple videos on the internet about detailing how to let the ropes sort of 'choose for themselves' where to go next.

I honestly dont see the joy in it, I freak when I get stuck between people in a crowd so I cant imagine only being able to squirm futily.

But I do think it is a delicate piece of art.

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 things - first, I think the "lifestyle" is one of the more interesting possible subjects. just my opinion. Also, I think misfit's comment should become a 'lifestyle' greeting/farewell/blessing-type-thing. "may you survive with only intentional marks."
It's beautiful, really. I think I might embroider it on something.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and sorry - I'm really bad at remembering to sign off on my posts....
this (and that) would be rae....

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rae, I am flattered you like my saying, though typing is difficult while laughing my ass off. *Bows*

May you survive with only intentional marks.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shibari is beautiful to observe; both the process of tying and the final outcome when done by someone skilled. I've tied a few body harnesses and agree it pretty much goes the way you said: you tie, you admire, sub has to pee. You say no and watch her dance from foot to foot while chastising her for not having gone before you spent all this time making her into such a pretty, pretty work of erotic art. She pleads, you enjoy the pleading for a bit then let her go. There are however some subs who really get off on the idea of the rope itself and being bound. They enjoy the feel of it against their skin and the restriction provided by the bondage. With them you just kinda sit back and watch after the tying is done. Maybe tug on the rope a bit to make it tighter in certain areas. Personally I've gotten away from Shibari and really just use simple knots that will help me restrain my willing victim in the most useful manner possible.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey , he's a longtime bud of mine and i know theres more going on with him than his "lifestyle".

everyone has something thier into , but are also into many other things aswell . i just asked a question as to where his blog was going. im not into the "lifestyle" you folks are into and cant quite comment on something i dont know anything about.

i do like his blog, it allows me to keep up with my boy . i just hope he mixes it up a bit is all.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fefna, I can honestly say I'm not into that scene. I just happen to manage to know a little about everything. I think it's because I'm able to make a comment on everything by doing so.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home