Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm back

Sorry about the long delay in posting and being online in general. The last couple weeks have been rough. The last week of March we each worked 74 hours, 7 days straight through. The week before that we broke almost 50 hours.
This is lining up to be the first week that I haven't done overtime.
Furthermore, the deadline for the comicbook preview I was to write came up and had to get that out. Not totally satisfied with it, I was basically rewriting something someone had already mapped out plotwise. Fortunately, I'll get to rework it now that I have some time.
Additionally, I'm up against the line on an RPG being written by myself and another writer. Fortunately, that means we're basically only writing half a book each, but it still pretty hectic.
The end result is that if I haven't been working, I haven't been on the computer.
Things are finally loosening up though.
What's more, I'll see a lot of you in Michigan for the Palladium Open House where you can pelt me with old fruit for not keeping this up-to-date.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cherico-good to have you back

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juli has a garden now, I I can get fruits and vegetables on the cheap. Just a fair warning.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home